• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh 64in valuejet help

postnetnc133

I picked up this printer for free from a shop that closed a few yrs ago. Problem is this printer had been sitting in storage the entire time. Looks to be in good condition.

What can I expect to buy to replace and what will it potentially set me back?

also is this someone who never had a Eco solvent printer before handle or will I need a mutoh tech to bring this printer back to life?

FrankW

It depends on if the ink has been remained in the ink lines or not. If yes, it will take a lot of money and work to bring that printer back to live.

Robert M

Old printer

We have experience with that printer after a long layoff. Lots of things you need to do, contact us at 800-328-1306

heyskull

Parts required:-

Maintenance station, Dampers, Print Head, Head Cable, Couple of litres of cleaning fluid and a new set of cartridges.
I would check the state of the maintenance station you will be able to judge the state of the machine on how well it has been maintained.

If the machine has cleaning cartridges installed you might even get away with some new ink pulled through and you might be away.

For free you cannot go wrong.
Does it power up?

SC