• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh 661uf Bulk Ink

Mike Brice

Has anyone retrofitted their Mutoh ValueJet 661 with the bulk ink system? With all the ADA buildup we do we are going through ink like crazy. Our Mutoh vendor, Fellers, says they carry the adapters but not the bulk ink.
Any guidance would be helpful.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
The ink your machine uses does have an 800mL option but it doesn't list your machine as a supported model. I asked my Mutoh rep and I'll let you know what he says.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Mutoh says you can use the 800mL bags if you have the bulk adapters. I can dropship those adaptors and inks to you directly from Mutoh.

Mike Brice

Thank you, I appreciate you responding. Right now we're in the research phase. I'm trying to put together a proposal for the owner & it's been a chore trying to find the adapters and bulk ink on the same website. Further complicating things is the fact that not all website descriptors for bulk ink accurately indicate the compatible printers. For example, 1 site has both the UH21 & US11 UV inks in 800ml as not compatible, whereas another site indicates just the US11 as being compatible. Our current is the 220ml UH21 so I'm not sure why a larger sized UH ink would not be compatible.
Anyway, sorry to ramble. I'm looking for pricing & availability right now. But we are looking to move on this soon as we're running out of our stock of 220ml cartridges.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Thank you, I appreciate you responding. Right now we're in the research phase. I'm trying to put together a proposal for the owner & it's been a chore trying to find the adapters and bulk ink on the same website. Further complicating things is the fact that not all website descriptors for bulk ink accurately indicate the compatible printers. For example, 1 site has both the UH21 & US11 UV inks in 800ml as not compatible, whereas another site indicates just the US11 as being compatible. Our current is the 220ml UH21 so I'm not sure why a larger sized UH ink would not be compatible.
Anyway, sorry to ramble. I'm looking for pricing & availability right now. But we are looking to move on this soon as we're running out of our stock of 220ml cartridges.
Yeah even on my official Mutoh price list it doesn't mention your model on the 800mL section but my rep confirmed it does work. Shoot me an email and I can get you a quote - support@solventinkjet.com