• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Mutoh Blizzard 65 Not printing reds correctly

Tfloraditch

I am working on a Mutoh Blizzard 65 with Flexi 12. I am not getting a good reds. The all come out orange. Flexi support did all they could but the reds are still orange. I get good nozzle checks, and the individual colors (CMYK) print fine. The greens, blues blacks and yellows are real good. Its just the reds that come out looking orange. Anyone know what is going on?

Steve45

Try adding Avery cherry red to your swatch table it’s not the greatest but it’s a real good starting point. Then work with the magenta and black values in the color editor to fine tune it to the red you are trying to get

Tfloraditch

Try adding Avery cherry red to your swatch table it’s not the greatest but it’s a real good starting point. Then work with the magenta and black values in the color editor to fine tune it to the red you are trying to get
Thanks very much for your reply. Unfortunately that doesn't solve my problem, because some colors are printing well and reds are not. I am hoping to make an adjustment to the settings so that the colors print correctly. Is there any hope for that?