• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Mutoh Blizzard 65 Print head adjustment

Tfloraditch

I have got a Mutoh Blizzard 65 with one of the black print heads out of alignment. So much so, that I can't contour cut because the registration squares are too fuzzy for the Summa cutter to read. Mutoh says it need to be done by a service tech but non of them work on this machine any more.

Does anyone out there know how to do it? I can't find any youtube videos on it.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Find a tech manual for it and that will give you the info you need. It's an older machine though so there won't be a lot of resources for it online.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Only the operator's manual is available and it says to have a tech do it.

Yeah you have to find someone who has one. Lot's of people on Signs101 have a collection of them and send them to people. Not sure about your model but it's worth a shot making a post looking for one. I just looked on the dealer end of Mutoh's FTP site and they don't even have it on there. Not that I could send it to you though as I have an NDA with them. I would make a post and maybe Google it. Sometimes you get lucky. Just so you know, back then the service manuals were called, maintenance manuals. Good luck!

Tfloraditch

Yeah you have to find someone who has one. Lot's of people on Signs101 have a collection of them and send them to people. Not sure about your model but it's worth a shot making a post looking for one. I just looked on the dealer end of Mutoh's FTP site and they don't even have it on there. Not that I could send it to you though as I have an NDA with them. I would make a post and maybe Google it. Sometimes you get lucky. Just so you know, back then the service manuals were called, maintenance manuals. Good luck!

Isn't that what just did? "make a post"

Alistair1

I have got a Mutoh Blizzard 65 with one of the black print heads out of alignment. So much so, that I can't contour cut because the registration squares are too fuzzy for the Summa cutter to read. Mutoh says it need to be done by a service tech but non of them work on this machine any more.

Does anyone out there know how to do it? I can't find any youtube videos on it.

Here is one for the Spitfire. Would this be useful for the Blizzard as well? I have purchased from this seller before and they are legit.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mutoh-Spit...645831&hash=item3f6358375d:g:kCgAAOSww5hZGQVY