• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh error 072

Andytinn

Hi there,
I'm Andy, I am new to this forum, I am in the early stages of setting up my sign shop and new to the whole sign thing, but really interested and going to give it a go.
I have purchased used machines, Roland PC60, not probelms at all, roland vinyl cutter again working fine, I also have a Mutoh rockhopper 6 colour solvent printer, this one not so good, has error code E072, Y time out. called engineer out he said its the motherboard, another engineer said it was the heater board. very expensive to keep calling engineers out, so has anyone any idea what the probelm could be. as the machine heats up ok, the carriage moves freely, but thats it, Dont want to buy parts then find that wasn't the probelm in the first place.
Sorry to be straight in with a question but just want to get it sorted.
:smile:

MARAD

Mutok rockhopper 2 64" error E072

searched through threads, can find lots of other errors, but not E072 Y time out. can anybody please help.
Hello All, I have same problem when machine is running sometimes, please attached picture, I have this error.
Someone can help me, how to start fix this I did the clean of encoder strip but the problem is still.
Please
Thanks.

Attachments

• 20150120_213847_resized.jpg
    20150120_213847_resized.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 113