• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh Falcon Jr. + Vinyl Express 30" cutter

tomence

I have found this two for sale i can go tomorrow and check them out i want to buy them if price is right. Here is the deal cutter works ok and it is the 30" one, the printer has cleaning cartridges inside and has been flushed before put to storage. I can't check the printer if it prints coz no ink but if the printer fires up and no errors are shown and if the platens heat could that be ok sign to work properly. I don't care if i have to replace heads and capping station and pumps this parts are cheap. No software is included in the sale, but i have Flexi 8 i dont need software.
What would be a good price to par for it.

tomence

What do you mean expensive, i can get both heads, capping station and pump for $500 brand new. Now i guess if motherboard and stuff like that i know they are expensive

SlightlyChilled

I was told mine was moth balled and it was not. $400.00in parts all is well till the new capping station swelled but still works.I have a 48 not a jr
what is the price they are asking ?

letterman7

Too much. Maybe $1K for a package deal, or $600 for the printer alone. It's old technology now (well.. what isn't in a month?).