• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

mutoh falcon jr

bradw1

i am thinking of selling my falcon jr. just dont do enough to justify keeping it. i bought it used 6 months or so ago and have printed about 8 racecar wraps on it since. what would a fair price be. thanks in advance. brad

Knep

I paid 2500 for mine used with a FC5100-75 with ARMS, the Falcon ended up needing a pump, capping station, and transmission gear, but I think I am still ok on it...well thats all I think it needs, have not had the extra cash around to buy the parts to make sure thats all it needs!

tomence

I just bought a Mutoh Falcon Jr., Vinyl Express Q75 with ARMS and original FlexiSign Pro 8.1 for $1000. Both the printer and cutter were made in 2006 so only 4 years old and also got them from the original owner. Cutter and software working perfect as for the printer i have to buy ink and test it, now its got cleaning carts in it. So to give you an idea i have no idea how much is it worth your printer but why dont you list it on craigslist, digitsmith or ebay and list it at $3000 and see how it goes.

tomence

Here is a pic of the things i bought and also i picked up a one year old Graphtec CE5000-60 for $300. I sold mine for $1200. So you see there is always a buyer at no matter what price.

Attachments

• mutohvinylexpress.jpg
    mutohvinylexpress.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 82

Knep

Very True that there is always a buyer! I started out in 2003 with a Lynx that I bought used then for 900 bucks. In Feb. of this year I sold that lynx for 500 bucks! worked find, I had just upgraded to a summa t-750 pro in early 05' so it had been sitting for 5 years!

bradw1

alright thanks i had it listed on here for 2500. dont want to ebay it but might have to. will make agood deal on it rgiht now to get it gone. dont have room. thanks brad