• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh Falcon maual??

Legman

Anyone know a site where I can download a user/maintenance manual for a 36" Falcon Jr. Outdoor?

After getting a series of worthless emails from Mutoh's "support" I contacted SAI and finally got the right driver for my machine. Man, the guys at SAI are REALLY gems.

I've read quite a bit of flack about Flexi here and if you can wade through any difficulties, or weaknesses it might have, the cooperation you'll get from their support people is WAY worth the trouble. What an awesome group of people.

THANKS AGAIN SAI. I Love ya'!!!

Manual anyone????

P

ProWraps™

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA. turning over a new leaf so quickly? mutoh is crap. sai is awesome. your a real piece of work.

RebeckaR

Geez, he's just as cranky on ebay as he is here.
People ask a legit question and he all but calls them idiots.

Not exactly a straight shooter, either. I was under the impression that he bought the printer and couldn't get it going. On the add, it says it works great, but he hasn't used it for several months. ?????