• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh Falcon Outdoor 62 & Mutoh Falcon Outdoor Jr

klemgraphics

I pulled the trigger on a new printer and need to make some room!

Mutoh Falcon Outdoor 62

Running Bordeaux eco solvent ink, this printer is ran daily and produces sellable prints without issue. I just replaced one of the print heads and the other has just a couple of missing nozzles. The front heater is not currently functioning and I have not had the time to figure out why, I pulled the front panel off one time and it dropped and pulled out a few wires that I fixed but it sill won't heat up. Probably an easy fix but honestly the printer is slow enough that I haven't seen the need to fix it.

Includes take up reel and extra inks that are on hand.

$3000

Mutoh Falcon Outdoor Jr 38

This printer has not ran in a good while so it will need some work. I have all of the parts to get it going(ink lines, new heads, capping station, dampers, etc). My intention was to get this printer running along side the 62 for increased output but I just never had the time.

$1800 with all parts to fix.

Or both for $4000

All reasonable offers considered! Cash talks!

We are located in far southern Indiana and I would rather not ship them but I will gladly help take them apart and load.

klemgraphic@yahoo.com or 812-357-2222

klemgraphics

I'd love to move both of these out ASAP, all offers considered. I will even consider parting them out. I also have one color and one black dx2 head brand new.