• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh Falcon Outdoor 62 Undefined Paper

magman213

I have a Mutoh Falcon Outdoor 62 printer. All was working fine and all of a sudden the media sensor will not detect any media wider than 24". It will correctly detect and measure all media UNDER 24". Is there a method to adjust the left margin? If so could somebody please tell me the procedure to do so?

Fine Designs

I am having this same promblem HELP!

we are having the same exact problem on the same exact machine can anyone help out with this? it will read 24" media and initialize fine and print fine but any media that is over 24" it will read the right side of the material and then every time go to the exact same spot around the 24 inch mark and then kick back and give a undefined paper error already replaced the paper edge sensor

CRD

Eddie,

Now I understand your problem.
Go the maintenance mode to the sensor check and load 60 wide vinyl.
Manually check if the sensor works from rigthhand side until lefthand side of the vinyl.
it should detect the white vinyl when it runs over it and change the state.
If it stops at the 24 "mark then there might be a crack in the flat cable from the head board to the main board.
Do not know it ther eis a setting in the machine that blocks all wider then 24".
Let me know the result and solution if you get it working.

devahoch

SIGN MAKING COMPANY
I'm sure, the setting for correct size mashine is in servis mode, you need maintenance servis manual for this. With my RH II 64 ( falcon outdoor II), when i reset my NVRAM, Printer read only 50'' vinyl and heater system detect only 2 heaters ( I have 4 heaters). with combination buttons on start (UP + DOWN + POWER - this only for RH II ), I can change mashine to 50, 64, 87'' for correct size.