• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh falcon outdoor jr. need help

elsignshop

hey everyone im new to the site but what i have seen its a really good forum, well i just bought a mutoh outdoor jr printer for dirt cheap and its in good condition, but i have no knowledge with this printer, everytime i install the cleaner cartaiges the printer screen displays " change waste ink" what does that mean or what should i do. also does any one know where i can download a manual and a driver for this printer. thank you in advance daniel

gbarker

its empty, theres nothing in it.

Remove the tank and put it back in. There is a small switch under the tank that tells the printer you took it out. Make sure it comes up, the printer will say 'waste tank removed' and when you put the tank back in the printer will ask you if you changed it. Select 'yes'. All of this should be done while the machine is on.

You won't find a 'driver' for it such as one that would make it usable for a general program. You will need a RIP and design software to operate it to it's fullest potential.

Hope this helps.

elsignshop

ok thanks, what will be a good RIP program. i have flexisign pro. will that work? what about photoshop cs3? i read photoshop is good to do car wraps. will photoshop be a good RIP?