• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

mutoh falcon outdoor print heads

fiveshoes

I have a mutoh outdoor 48", I will be replacing print heads and maintainance station asap. I could use some help w/ instructions and knowledge of these procedures. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance.:thankyou:

P

ProWraps™

search ebay. there is a guy out of florida we bought some from. they are epson heads. all mutohs use epson heads. they worked great. i do have the tech manuals that you arent supposed to have as a consumer but honestly since we switched to the new valuejet, i cant remember where they are. all i can tell you, is that the replacement isnt that hard. take your time pull your dampers and lines with care, and the only really thing you will have to worry about is seating the heads correctly and then doing the realignment sequence. look for the guy on here that sells propane and propane accessories. he is the mutoh man.

zgraphics

When do you know when your heads go bad? My prints have been printing grainy. What are you mutoh user using for profiles? I have to print 250, 000 labels i need a good profile. any help would appricated. thanks I have 62 mutoh falcon outdoor

Jackpine

If you are using Flexi the profile should be for your printer and substrate you are printing. I print 95% bi-directional.