Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mutoh falcon outdoor print heads

Discussion in 'Mutoh' started by fiveshoes, Oct 14, 2008.

1. fiveshoes

fiveshoes New Member

Oct 14, 2008
    I have a mutoh outdoor 48", I will be replacing print heads and maintainance station asap. I could use some help w/ instructions and knowledge of these procedures. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance.:thankyou:

Tags:
  2. PMG

PMG Very Active Member

Feb 1, 2005
    If ya buy the heads from cmykparts.com i think they give you the instructions.

3. ProWraps™

ProWraps™ Guest

search ebay. there is a guy out of florida we bought some from. they are epson heads. all mutohs use epson heads. they worked great. i do have the tech manuals that you arent supposed to have as a consumer but honestly since we switched to the new valuejet, i cant remember where they are. all i can tell you, is that the replacement isnt that hard. take your time pull your dampers and lines with care, and the only really thing you will have to worry about is seating the heads correctly and then doing the realignment sequence. look for the guy on here that sells propane and propane accessories. he is the mutoh man.

4. zgraphics

zgraphics Member

Dec 10, 2007
    When do you know when your heads go bad? My prints have been printing grainy. What are you mutoh user using for profiles? I have to print 250, 000 labels i need a good profile. any help would appricated. thanks I have 62 mutoh falcon outdoor

5. Jackpine

Jackpine Major Contributor

If you are using Flexi the profile should be for your printer and substrate you are printing. I print 95% bi-directional.

6. bayshorecreations

bayshorecreations Very Active Member

Jun 15, 2007
    NJ
    I just bought some stuff from the guy in Florida, good products and he was very helpful.
    I bought them from his ebay store but he also has a website. the ebay store is http://stores.ebay.com/SOLVENTINKONLINE