• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh Falcons Disc. in U.S.

Steve C.

DavidB said:
I have checked into this on my end for everyone and I can assure you that SignWarehouse will continue to carry the Prismjet line for the foreseeable future. I cannot speak for my competitors but we have no plans to drop the line at all.

I was hoping someone from SW would get in on this. Thanks for the reasurence. Parts and Inks are my main concern. Though I am interested in having it maintain a good resale value, when I decide to sell or trade up.

bullcrew

Parts are not going to be a problem from what i have gathered and inks are going to the new ultra so if you have upgraded you will be fine.
The falcon is being phased out though. The parts can still be ordered and apparently the rockhopper is still in production in Europe so parts are still available.

Jon Gripp

Signwarehouse is the only distributor to handle Mutoh Falcon/PrismJet

SignWarehouse negotiated directly with Mutoh Belgium over 3 months ago to continue offering the Falcon/PrismJet brand. Everything remains the same, on-site warranty and service, extended warranties, etc, will continue to be handled through Calgraph.

Since SignWarehouse continues as Mutoh’s # 1 dealer in the world, this partnership dealing directly with Mutoh Europe will bring about even more benefits to our customers. These details will be announced through a press release and also be available on our website.

We have our first order, 3 - 40’ containers already on the ocean, and 15 printers were shipped air to insure our inventory levels until their arrival. All sizes 38”, 48”, and 62” will continue to be offered with the Ultra inks.

SignWarehouse hopes this clears up any faulty information regarding the Mutoh Falcon/PrismJet brand.

JWILLIS

Ssk Is Already Out Of Some Of The Ultra Inks For The Mutoh.

Sw Seems To Have Plenty Of Ink On Hand ...

Maybe There Is Still A Little Hope For My Rockhopper...

bullcrew

What about the training you guys are recieving here shortly for the new models.
Jon Gripp said:
SignWarehouse negotiated directly with Mutoh Belgium over 3 months ago to continue offering the Falcon/PrismJet brand. Everything remains the same, on-site warranty and service, extended warranties, etc, will continue to be handled through Calgraph.

Since SignWarehouse continues as Mutoh’s # 1 dealer in the world, this partnership dealing directly with Mutoh Europe will bring about even more benefits to our customers. These details will be announced through a press release and also be available on our website.

We have our first order, 3 - 40’ containers already on the ocean, and 15 printers were shipped air to insure our inventory levels until their arrival. All sizes 38”, 48”, and 62” will continue to be offered with the Ultra inks.

SignWarehouse hopes this clears up any faulty information regarding the Mutoh Falcon/PrismJet brand.

Steve C.

OK, I seem to remember speaking with Ron, at SW, the chief Color Tech. He told me that Mutoh was coming out with a new model that is suposed to eliminate any banding all together.

Thanks Jon and David, for setting my mind at ease.