• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

mutoh falocon ll out door- 64 media size ?

decaljunkie

what is the smallest size media i can use in my 64" mutoh falcon ll outdoor printer? i tried to load a 15" and a 24" roll of vinyl, but the printer wouldent print on either size. but when i load a 36" roll of banner media it will print on this size and also it will print fine on a 54" banner media. but for some reason will not print on a smaller vinyl media. whats going on here, am i doing something wrong? there is a sticker on my machine that says i have to use the user 2 option on the control panel to print on vinyl. bu ti did this and still wouldnt print. any help is welcome. thanks

onlyjames

The World Is Never Enough
From what I know, 30" is the smallest that will work. But, I have printed on some 24" material...but I run paper under the material to extend the 24" media to 30"...just so the printer thinks it has 30" material installed.

Maybe there is a way to turn off that sensor? or turn it off?? anyone have suggestions?

decaljunkie

What side do you put the extended paper on? Is it the right side or the lef side if you are in fron of the machine? Thanks