• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

mutoh financial services???

FTS Designz

so we are getting away from our print/cut machine and were looking at the 1628x. I just ordered a new summa T160 to go with it and to keep a little green in the bank was considering a lease on the printer. now personally my credit isn't the best and only been corporated for about 2 years so im just trying to weigh my options here. Thanks for any help

Robert M

Lease or Pay cash?

Sounds like you are looking at the benefits of leasing or paying cash? There is not a one size fits all answer to this question. First off I would check with your bank and see if they will give you the money, you may get a better rate than the leasing company is offering. That said, if you go the bank route you will need to have to look at setting up a depreciation schedule for the equipment. If you lease it, the payment is just treated as a monthly expense. There is a ton of info available on the pros and cons of leasing and I suggest you look around and get educated. I think the bottom line is to look at the monthly payment and compare that to the amount of revenue the printer will produce.

FTS Designz

in a nutshell, yes a lease is what I was looking for as to get the write-offs. but was unsure of what mutohs requirements were to obtain that through them.

reQ

in a nutshell, yes a lease is what I was looking for as to get the write-offs. but was unsure of what mutohs requirements were to obtain that through them.

Yeah, the only good thing about the lease that you can completely write it of... but i hate when i owe money, so my next purchases will be cash only (unless its 100k flatbed printer or 100k flatbed cutter)

FTS Designz

Yeah, the only good thing about the lease that you can completely write it of... but i hate when i owe money, so my next purchases will be cash only (unless its 100k flatbed printer or 100k flatbed cutter)

You and me both, if I cant pay cash for something then I cant afford it, this time I got the cash just don't want to drain the account just yet. with my luck I would just go buy it and then have a couple slow months and be.... well yall know lol

Robert M

Mutoh leasing

As far as the lease application goes, it is all done over the phone and you get an answer in a day or two.

mark galoob

it is not always a bad thing to use someone elses cash flow for your equipment...leasing or getting a loan for capital equipment can be a good thing if you do it correctly. make sure you get the best deal you can...the bank is going to be a better friendlier lender than the leasing company...anybody that says i always pay cash for everything is not thinking about the bigger picture.

im not saying either way is better, but there are darn good reasons to lease, and darn good reasons for paying cash...