• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

mutoh firmware

kustomguy

Call mutoh tech and they will lead you right to their firmware on their ftp site. I have done it and it is easy.

mo_alhawary

Thank you all,
I have checked mutoh.com for firmware but I couldn't find it they say it's Discontinued Products and I can't find a mutoh tech in Egypt I don't know but if anyone can attach a copy of the firmware it will be a great help.

Thanks,
mo_alhawary@yahoo.com

Compilla

Thank you all,
I have checked mutoh.com for firmware but I couldn't find it they say it's Discontinued Products and I can't find a mutoh tech in Egypt I don't know but if anyone can attach a copy of the firmware it will be a great help.

Thanks,
mo_alhawary@yahoo.com

You'll need to get a Firmware Card from Mutoh or a Mutoh reseller, is the only option.

randya

There will have been no firmware updates on 6100's for years.
But firmware upgrade do require a PCMCIA card.
These cards are no longer available, and many were never retuned to Mutoh after use.
Mutoh America has one card left for inhouse work and will not ship it out.
You might try Mutoh Europe.

Compilla

If you have the rank numbers:

Enter on Diag Mode:

To access Diagnostics Mode: Hold the 'Shift', 'Menu' and 'Cleaning' buttons while powering on the printer. Release after the 'beeps'.
Press Menu to Diag: ADJ Enter, menu until you fine head rank. Enter the numbers and update...

IF not, Take the heads out, make a note of both head ranks, usually hand written on the side of each head. Put the heads back.
Enter the head rank.
Do all the mechanic and electronic adjustments.

Smile you your success!