• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh help please

strycker

I have a falcon outdoor 62 that just ran out of light magenta. I have replacements for the other 5. My LM will not be here untill Tue. Is there A way to use 4 colors instead of 6. I realy need to finish this job today.

OH - I forgot to tell you that I am new to this site, and you guys have helped me once before, but I forgot to say thanks

R08

I print with 4 colors all the time. I find it's easier to tweak my colors.
Just set the program to print CMYK instead of CMYKLcLm

R08

I'm using and older version of PhotoPrint (version 4) and I don't get that error. Also I am printing to the 48" model so Maybe there is a difference there.
Is the message on the computer of the printer?

strycker

Thanks to everyone .
I called signs warehouse teck. support and they were a big help. At first all I could get was solid black. But with what he told me along with some experimenting I was able to use only 4 colours. my test print colours were a little dark ( guessing A profile issue ) I was able to finish up today ( yahoo )