• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh Outdoor Jr doesn't dock properly

signsbykacie

For some reason my printer wont dock properly, and if I dont put something in front of it to make is stay docked then it wont print right the next time i go to print. Any suggestions?
Also the lcd screen is broken, does anyone know where i could buy a new one?

I have the same problem with my falcon 62. No idea why, I have reset the home position and all that but still the same thing happens. Im interested to see if anyone has a solution to this.

Stealth Ryder

If it is Heads are not parking correctly onto the Captops this means the Home Position was not adjusted when the Maintenance Assy was replaced or the Maintenance Assy was not installed correctly in nearly all cases I have seen...

I did adjust the home position when I installed but not sure if I did it correctly. Any idea what the home position should be at for a falcon outdoor 62?

Williams Signs

Remove the side cover. Above the print heads is a metal strip that has a v bent in it. Bend the metal down a little. What is happening is when the carrage returns to home position the metal strip is not latching the carrage into place.

AUTO-FX

Hey thanks, illusion! mine's been like that too. have to nudge the head over a skinch to raise the media lever....