Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mutoh Parts

Discussion in 'Mutoh' started by Sign-Man Signs, Nov 19, 2007.

1. Who has Mutoh parts-in stock- for Falcon Outdoor Jr and Prism Jet? Sign Warehouse basically useless.

Tags:
  2. Flame

Flame Major Contributor

Apr 26, 2006
    Vancouver
    www.cmykparts.com

Great service from these guys. They have it all in stock, and while confusing ordering sometimes, they take good care of their customers.

3. Jackpine

Jackpine Major Contributor

Ditto! I have used them and highly recommend them.

4. Graphics2u

Graphics2u Very Active Member

Jan 31, 2007
    Iowa
    What are you looking for? Anything other than pumps, heads, capping station and dampers you'll probably have to get from GEI Calgraph. Otherwise cymkparts.com is a good source.

5. Jackpine

Jackpine Major Contributor

Yep, you can buy from GEI Calgraph and they are drop shipped from Mutoh. Anything I got from GEI Calgraph was handled that way.

6. Wiper blade....

7. stuart@accupress.com

stuart@accupress.com Member

Nov 10, 2005
    I just ordered a new pump and hoses for my Jr. cmykparts.com was great. They shipped 2nd day FedEx. The only complain I have is I ordered a wiper blade at the same time, still hasn't come in. Other than that all's well.

8. Jemmings

Jemmings Member

Jan 25, 2009
    InkJet Performance is an authorized Mutoh Dealer

They sell only OEM parts unlike some others. Don't put 3rd party junk from China in your printer!

9. Mikeifg

Mikeifg Active Member

Jun 6, 2007
    Heartland
    I've got one laying around, new heads maint station going to get rid of if interested.

10. mnapuran

mnapuran Active Member

Jun 22, 2008
    Plano (Dallas), TX
    New maint station? For which printer? I need one for my 1304, and could use a pump too (at least according to my printer) :wink:

11. CheapVehicleWrap

CheapVehicleWrap Very Active Member

Dec 2, 2008
    Where do you think these parts are made?

12. busypc

busypc Member

Aug 12, 2009
    Just ordered some dampers from them day before yesterday. In my hands yesterday. Quick turnaround. Shipping is a bit pricy, but very fast.

13. sghobbies

sghobbies Member

Jan 18, 2008
    Adel, GA
    I like solventinkjet.com