• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh Parts

S

Sign-Man Signs

Who has Mutoh parts-in stock- for Falcon Outdoor Jr and Prism Jet? Sign Warehouse basically useless.

Graphics2u

What are you looking for? Anything other than pumps, heads, capping station and dampers you'll probably have to get from GEI Calgraph. Otherwise cymkparts.com is a good source.

Jackpine

Yep, you can buy from GEI Calgraph and they are drop shipped from Mutoh. Anything I got from GEI Calgraph was handled that way.
What are you looking for? Anything other than pumps, heads, capping station and dampers you'll probably have to get from GEI Calgraph. Otherwise cymkparts.com is a good source.

I just ordered a new pump and hoses for my Jr. cmykparts.com was great. They shipped 2nd day FedEx. The only complain I have is I ordered a wiper blade at the same time, still hasn't come in. Other than that all's well.

Jemmings

InkJet Performance is an authorized Mutoh Dealer

They sell only OEM parts unlike some others. Don't put 3rd party junk from China in your printer!

mnapuran

New maint station? For which printer? I need one for my 1304, and could use a pump too (at least according to my printer) :wink:

busypc

Just ordered some dampers from them day before yesterday. In my hands yesterday. Quick turnaround. Shipping is a bit pricy, but very fast.