• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh pauses during printing

jiarby

mine did that yesterday...
but I was printing small stuff (200x 12x18) so I just shut it off, rebooted and everything was fine. I did have to unplug the printer...even the power button was unresponsive. It was the first time that has happened in 16 months so I won't worry yet.

Mikeifg

I did adjust the power supply into the printer. This was a sign warehouse suggestion. I was running at 4.11v and I needed to be @ 5.35v. The other thing I was noticing is I am connected to my computer with 2 cat 5 cables each 4' long with a connecter in the middle. My print I am trying to run is 36" x 120"

Mike

Mikeifg

Works fine now, after I increased the volts comming into the mother board. I'll play it safe and shorten the cat 5 cables.

Mike

Compilla

I did adjust the power supply into the printer. This was a sign warehouse suggestion. I was running at 4.11v and I needed to be @ 5.35v. The other thing I was noticing is I am connected to my computer with 2 cat 5 cables each 4' long with a connecter in the middle. My print I am trying to run is 36" x 120"

Mike

Get a longer cat5 cable . Get ride of the adapter.

Newbie_on

The other thing I was noticing is I am connected to my computer with 2 cat 5 cables each 4' long with a connecter in the middle. My print I am trying to run is 36" x 120"

Mike

I am pretty sure you did not tell that to the tech, Did you ?

:ROFLMAO: