• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh print head

splinter

Trying to find where to buy a new print head for mutoh 1204 without getting ripped off anyone ever deal with lavaink out of canada or digiprint thanks.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Digiprint seems to be good at what they do.
I have not bought a head from them but have spent a few hundred dollars with them over 2 orders (VJ1304).
Shipping and service was surprisingly quick considering they ship out of Belgium and I'm in Guam.
Their non Mutoh OEM cleaning station & dampers are working out well (so far) and were priced very good.
You can't beat their price for the pinch rollers that will fit your 1204.

wayne k
guam usa

JDcolor

Trying to find where to buy a new print head for mutoh 1204 without getting ripped off anyone ever deal with lavaink out of canada or digiprint thanks.

My supplier is reliable, I always buy printer heads from them.
You can PM to me for the contact information.
I can not leave email here as a newbie.

Jack

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Give us a call! I have options that will save you money and we will help troubleshoot the issue to be 100% sure you need the head and not just some cheaper parts that may fix your machine.