• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

mutoh printer help

kenrag

i have a mutoh 1204 printer...hit send in flexi and after several mminutes I didn't hear the printer start, on the screen on the printer it said converting... never displayed that before , after 10 minutes of that the printer acted locked up so the only thing I knew to do was unplug the printer ...now all that happens when I have it plugged in is the orange light comes on and the screen on the printer is blank , I did try and unplug the printer cord from the printer but still nothing...im at a loss with work to do ...thanks in advance for any help

alias1

worth a try

maybe u can remove the cable that feeds the screen. Clean it with isopropyl and reassemble. Let me know if it works..

also try switchin printer on without network cable attached.

waitin to hear feedback.

floater302

I would try reinstalling the printer on flexi, I know once flexi sent some odd code to my vj once and it overheated my head, and once I reinstalled the printer in flexi it never did it again, product manager like any other software can corrupt.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
What you want to do is unplug the machine. Hit the power button a couple times to discharge it. Now get to the main board and take out the memory. Air dust the terminal and clean the leads of the memory to make sure there is no dust or debris on them. Re-install the memory and turn on the machine. The memory is just like laptop memory so all you have to do is push the little tabs on the sides.

kenrag

maybe u can remove the cable that feeds the screen. Clean it with isopropyl and reassemble. Let me know if it works..

also try switchin printer on without network cable attached.

waitin to hear feedback.

removed the memory and cleaned with alcohol and removed the small circle battery then reinstalled so its up and running now

kenrag

What you want to do is unplug the machine. Hit the power button a couple times to discharge it. Now get to the main board and take out the memory. Air dust the terminal and clean the leads of the memory to make sure there is no dust or debris on them. Re-install the memory and turn on the machine. The memory is just like laptop memory so all you have to do is push the little tabs on the sides.

removed the memory cleaned with alcohol and removed small battery and reinstalled both problem fixed