• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh printer help

ATrevino

Hello everyone! Here's the story...we recently purchased a graphtec FC 8000 plotter as an upgrade from a graphtec CE 2000. We thought it would be great to be able to add contour cutting to our abilities with the new ARMS system. We operate our Mutoh ValueJet on one PC and the plotter on another. So I installed Cutting Master 2 to both PCs as this is the only way we could use the registration marks option in Coreldraw x4. We PhotoPrintSE for our ripping software on the printer. Upon trying to send a job to the printer something happened and now the printer isn't printing. The job gets ripped and sent but as the printer runs there is no ink output. We've uninstalled Cutting Master 2. We've uninstalled and reinstalled PhotoPrint SE to no avail. Need advice from anyone that may be able to help.