• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh Printer problem any ideas

OPTIMA GRAPHICS

Hello been having problem with my faclon outdoor printer. No ink was coming out on the nozzle check so i was advised to replace the print head fuses. and i also replaced the print head cables.. I uncharged the machine before i worked on it. Now when i go to print the nozzle check it stops 2" from the home position and the machine just turns itself off. I have to unplug the power supply and plug it back it for the machine to power up. Any ideas on what i can do to fix this???? It never had this problem before i replace the print head fuses and cables

jwright350

will it still run a cleaning cycle? if it can do that then its possibly not print head related... is there ink in the dampers?

OPTIMA GRAPHICS

power down problem

there is inkn in the damper but when i do the nozzle check it powers off 2 inches into the nozzle check patter. then i have to unplug the maching and plug it back in to get it to power back on and then it does the same thing.