Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mutoh printers

Discussion in 'Mutoh' started by scootinbob, Apr 30, 2009.

1. scootinbob

scootinbob Member

Apr 9, 2009
    twinsburg,oh
    How good does Mutoh stack up to the competition(reliability,picture quality and so on)

Tags:
  2. custom sign center

custom sign center Member

Apr 5, 2007
    Idaho
    I have a Mutoh Valuejet. Before I bought my printer I subbed out all my digital printing, I used a couple of people with different printers, one had a Roland, one had a Mimaki. Both had quality prints but the Mimaki was much more consistent in colors and print quality than the Roland (could have been the user though).
    I was going to buy a Mimaki (30") because my shop size is small but settled on the Mutoh (48" 1204) because I got alot more printer for the money, plus I liked the weave print technology. I got print samples from various vendors that sell Mutoh and liked what I saw.
    I absolutely love my Mutoh printer! I have owned it 2 years and it prints like the day I got it! When I upgrade I will definately be getting a Mutoh again.
    Hope this helps!:smile:

3. Pro Image

Pro Image Major Contributor

Nov 28, 2005
    Mutoh VJ here...........no one complaint...........

4. CheapVehicleWrap

CheapVehicleWrap Very Active Member

Dec 2, 2008
    1614 so far so great

5. System27

System27 Member

Feb 16, 2009
    I am new to printing but I have a Mutoh Falcon Outdoor and even though it is an older model it rocks for what I been doing, stuff like race car wraps, rear window perfs etc..... happy so far :thumb: