• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh Prismjet xtra / Falcon outdoor 48

Ppcwilly

I have been reading these forums for a few years and finally joined the forum early this year.
I have an Mutoh outdoor falcon that needs a new board, found a board from agfa sherpa printer.
The board looks identical to the old board, looking for firmware to program board after install.
looked on mutohs ftp site they only list firmware for the falcon II's
Do any of you have the firmware or know where it can be found.

Thanks
Bill

highplains

looking for firmware and procedure for falcon outdoor

I saved an article for the procedure but I put it in too safe of a place. I have a Falcon Outdoor 62 that I need to reset to original specs but it won't let me, it just blows right through it. I switched it over to a RJ6000-62a but I think the Falcon does a better job since the 6000 was originally Aqueous. If any one has info I am sure that might help us both. I had a 48 and it was pretty sweet for a while, I moved and sold it and had to re buy.

Ppcwilly

Still waiting

I have not been able to get anymore information regarding firmware or I should say where to get it.
I saw a couple of sites selling the pcmia card for about $800 :(
I am only looking for the file or files.
figured this is the best place to find since they are out of production, mine was made in 2008 and came from sign warehouse. I acquired it from the original owner.
maybe someone will be able to help us both.

thanks
bill