• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Mutoh Red lines

Victor Baena

Did some one has experience red lines while print?

I made a head flush after that my color red did not print, just red lines i have attached a picture, need advice on this, thank you guys!

Attachments

• E8098D35-22F8-415B-ADE4-F7FDB0FCD789.jpeg
    E8098D35-22F8-415B-ADE4-F7FDB0FCD789.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 192

Joe House

Victor, it looks like you may have damaged something electrically. With the power off, check all cable connections and look for any signs of spilled ink that may point you to the problem. Sometimes, just reseating the cables can fix this problem. Or you may need to replace a cable or board or print head. Obviously, try to clean up any ink that may have dripped on any of the electronics.

Good Luck

Victor Baena

Victor, it looks like you may have damaged something electrically. With the power off, check all cable connections and look for any signs of spilled ink that may point you to the problem. Sometimes, just reseating the cables can fix this problem. Or you may need to replace a cable or board or print head. Obviously, try to clean up any ink that may have dripped on any of the electronics.

Good Luck

Thanks i will check all the cables and ill update what happen