• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

mutoh repair in denver??

toodark

I am looking for someone to fix my mutoh falcon outdoor in the Colorado Springs or Denver area. I have called a few places that advertized they fix printers but when I called them they said they just sell parts.

Thanks ahead of time

:thankyou:

Stealth Ryder

Some Mutoh Dealers have techs that travel, I suggest calling a dealer... What is wrong with your Printer? We may be able to assist...

toodark

needs new heads, capping station. I guess a whole "tune-up" I have taken out the old heads before, but I when I get new one I am scared I will screw them up or cuase me harm than good.

Stealth Ryder

needs new heads, capping station. I guess a whole "tune-up" I have taken out the old heads before, but I when I get new one I am scared I will screw them up or cuase me harm than good.

It will be expensive to get a tech there, I worked on one in your area about 2 years ago... Parts are expensive as well these days. Call a Mutoh Dealer or perhaps the dealer you purchased it from...

Jackpine

They are good for parts and Victor will give you phone support if needed. Gregory will get parts for you as any other Mutoh will. Do you have a maintenance manual? I would get a maintenance station for an easier install of the pump, cap station and wiper assembly.
I purchased it used in Tx. Where would be a good place to order parts from. CMYKparts???

Last edited:

Robert M

Mutoh

I have some parts available in Denver (heads, pumps,) can order you the rest

Robert
303-733-6671