• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh rj-6000 no black printing

:help:brittain:

HI EVERYONE, I'M LOOKING FOR SOME HELP WITH MY MUTOH RJ-6000,

THE PRINTER HAS BEEN WORKING FINE FOR A FEW DAYS, I CAME TO USE IT ON FRIDAY, AND IM NOT GETTING ANY BLACK OUT, THE DAMPER SEEMS NOT TO BE GETTING ANY INK INTO IT, THERE IS PLENTY OF INK IN THE INK SUPPLY, I HAVE TRIED CLEANING IT, AND SENDING A FEW BLACK PAGES THROUGH, AND IT DOSENT EVEN ATTEMPT TO PRINT ANY?

I HAVE ALSO TRIED PULLING SOME INK THROUGH THE INK LINES AND IT COMES THROUGH OK, AND I HAVE TRIED PULLING INK THROUGH THE WASTE PIPE, IT COMES THROUGH OK!!!

ANY IDEAS ANYONE, OR EVEN ANYONE I COULD GET OUT TO IT,

ITS DRIVING ME MAD!!!!!!!!!, I HAVE GOT A MAINTANCE MANUAL AND TRIED VARIOUS THINGS FROM THERE........................

MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE

JUSTIN
SIGNS AND GRAPHICS 2GO :thankyou:

Thanks

hi i am using a refillable cartridge, and it has been printing ok, and just stopped over night, i have taken it out and even put more ink into it,

this is really weird, the printer has been used for 3 months not a problem,and goes over night

thanks for your speedy reply, any other ideas from anyone please

justin
signs and graphics2go(but not at the moment lol)

hi thanks again,

which tubes do you mean by train tubes?

the ones out of the maintance station into the waste pipes or the pipes
into the pipes into the head??

sorry im am fairly new to digiprinting, but have been using vinyl for years loll!

cheers
justin

i noticed that no black ink was is the dampers, i have put a new damper on, and it fills ok, but still when i print i get broken print, i have cleaned and cleaned and cleaned and... well you get the idea lol!, anyone got any other ideas???????

thanks in advance

justin

Jackpine

You might have a leak in the K ink supply line. They wear out.
i noticed that no black ink was is the dampers, i have put a new damper on, and it fills ok, but still when i print i get broken print, i have cleaned and cleaned and cleaned and... well you get the idea lol!, anyone got any other ideas???????

thanks in advance

justin

randya

thanks in advance

justin

If you have ink in the dampers and some missing nozzles it is time for a head soak.