Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mutoh Rj6100 - Need help - Please advise

Discussion in 'Mutoh' started by starprint, Aug 19, 2010.

1. starprint

starprint New Member

Aug 14, 2010
    Nelson
    We are thinking of getting into indoor posters and short term outdoor posters with lamination.
    We are new to poster printing.
    Can somebody please advise -
    1. We don't know much about these printers but we are getting a good deal - there doesn't seem to be much info about it on the net
    2. Can somebody please tell me if this is a good printer

All comments , advise will be much appreciated.
    Thanks guys:thankyou:

Tags:
  2. Ghost Prophet

Ghost Prophet Member

May 26, 2010
    Never heard of it before but it looks just like my Falcon Outdoor I but older. :p

Wouldn't advise getting it unless they are paying you to take it, if it's anything like my Outdoor. >.<

3. randya

randya Very Active Member

Apr 6, 2007
    Arizona
    It is the printer that the Falcon Outdoor Series was based on.
    Make sure it does what you need it to do, so see it print on the media you want.
    I had a 4100 before joining Mutoh.
    It is a good machine, but the new machines are much easier to get great results off of.

Mutoh does have a 42" indoor printer, the RJ-900, which uses a single head, and has high speed, but the ValueJets will give you outdoor performance and uncoated media options for banner, vinyl and many other applications.