• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh Rj6100 - Need help - Please advise

starprint

We are thinking of getting into indoor posters and short term outdoor posters with lamination.
We are new to poster printing.
Can somebody please advise -
1. We don't know much about these printers but we are getting a good deal - there doesn't seem to be much info about it on the net
2. Can somebody please tell me if this is a good printer

All comments , advise will be much appreciated.
Thanks guys:thankyou:

Ghost Prophet

Never heard of it before but it looks just like my Falcon Outdoor I but older. :p

Wouldn't advise getting it unless they are paying you to take it, if it's anything like my Outdoor. >.<

randya

It is the printer that the Falcon Outdoor Series was based on.
Make sure it does what you need it to do, so see it print on the media you want.
I had a 4100 before joining Mutoh.
It is a good machine, but the new machines are much easier to get great results off of.

Mutoh does have a 42" indoor printer, the RJ-900, which uses a single head, and has high speed, but the ValueJets will give you outdoor performance and uncoated media options for banner, vinyl and many other applications.