• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh RJ900 Black Ink Line Problem?

adversignco

Well it has been about a week of me trying to figure this issue out and I am lost a to what the issue is. I have an RJ900 I am able to print all colors except for black at this point. The black just dropped out in the middle of a print last week and hasnt come back. I noticed that the dampers were empty at this point so I figured I had an air leak in one of the lines, I pulled the ink back through the tubing with no issues and no bubbles so I thought I was in the clear, printed a nozzle check and still no black a few dozen powerful cleanings later I got some black coming through, so I thought my head was going out... I switched the dampers for the black and the cyan on the head and ran a nozzle check and the cyan was coming out of the black nozzles but still no black coming out of the cyan nozzles... so at this point im thinking that I have clogged tubing, I cleaned out all the tubing with solution and now I am trying to pull ink through and its very difficult to pull the black through the tubes. Checked the needle and its not bent. Switched cartridges and still very difficult to pull ink through the tubes with or without the dampers, so i flushed the tubes again cleaned the little metal elbow right after the cartridge ran solution through the tubes back and forth through the cartridge and needles and still no black printing out...

ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS? at a loss at this point as the cyan and yellow will come out of the blacks nozzles when I swap the dampers but no black comes out of the other nozzles.

Please help!

jhanson

Did you blow out the needle itself, without a cartridge inserted? Chances are that the little holes in the needle are clogged.

Otherwise you may have a break in the ink line. Check the top of the lines above the dampers; occasionally, if they are the wrong length they will get cut on the top cover.

iladi

Do you have original cartridges, or refillable? If refillable, check if the the air hole is cloged and maybe there is vacuum in the carts.

New2Fabric

Having a similar problem except no ink is flowing. Changed printhead and capping top but still no ink flows please help. . mutoh rj900 sublimation no ink flow