• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh RJ900 Problem just print sizes of 60 cms

Espartaco1967

Hi all, I recently bought a mainboard for my Mutoh RJ900C (108 cms), the printer starts, initializes, including prints very well,
the problem is that only prints on paper of 60 cm, if I install a roll of 100 cms, the machine trying to detect the size, but the car just reaches the center of the plotter returns to the Maintenance Station, and the panel displays "Undefined Paper".
I reload the firmware version 1.06, from the panel menu, I print the "Setup List", and the information that prints says: "name RJ901C" I know the only RJ901C printed up to 60 cms.
To confirm that the mainboard is exclusively sold me for Mutoh RJ901C, I connect via USB to my PC computer, the PC recognizes a new device, and the PC screen shows "Found New Hardware Mutoh RJ901C".
Now the company that sold me the mainboard tells me the wrong way I installed the firmware, and the seller does not want to change-
Can someone please tell me if the problem is some configuration or hidden submenu (like the menu to change the language of the panel).
I wait your answers

Attachments

• IMG_20130117_194527.jpg
    IMG_20130117_194527.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 185
  • New Mainboard.jpg
    New Mainboard.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 133
  • Old Mainboard.jpg
    Old Mainboard.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 122

rubo

turn off the paper size check from the front panel. Are you printing from RIP or the driver? Try printing from the driver - don't know if you're PC or Mac, but it should be the same I'm guessing - pick user size out of paper size menu, put 1080 as a width of paper, choose any length, see if it works. Good luck!

Espartaco1967

To Rubo
Hello
Thanks for your help, I have a PC, I send to print from Illustrator, I create an image (a rectangle of 106 cms horizontally by 10 cm high) I choose 108 cms size paper, the printer processes the file, start printing , but the carrier only advances 60 cms (printing the image), but the car stays there, not moving, and the printer does nothing more (stays idle).
using the printer panel I disable the sensor size paper size, that's why the machine say "ready to print", when the sensor is not disable the printer say "Undefined Paper"