• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh rj900pro

iladi

One problem: black and sometimes yellow, disaper when not printing. After 3-4 inches of print, they come back. While printing every color is ok. A simple clean brink back all the inks in perfect condition. Why is this ?

iladi

One more atempt to get some help.

Black channel is starving when the printer is idle. A test print revels almost no ink printing. But if i start to print, the black channel comes to life in about 4 inches and it is ok the printing is on. A print test right after print is ok, but is the printer is idle for a while, black test re veals nothing. A simple clean is ok to bring black back to life. I,m a little confuze about the ink "reverse flow" while print head is parked.

thmooch

The Ink Cartridges can have a draw on them pulling ink back to the cartridge. Change out the dampers to see if it still persists.