• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh Rockhopper 3 65 inch

KenG

I have been trying to get user feedback info on the Xerox 8265 printer with absolutely no success.

Been told that it is a rebadged Mutoh Rockhopper 3. Can I get feedback on the speed / quality of this printer ?

We are an ad agency with our own print shop and are mid volume in printing both indoor and outdoor posters / banners, vehicle graphics etc.

High quality is very important to us, but so too is the ability to crank out especially for urgent jobs, which for an agency is usually how they come. We are not a high volume shop though so we are worried it might be overkill.

Feedback please.

The Xerox-branded machine is an OEM version of the Mutoh Falcon II (Robkhopper II). It is no longer produced, and was current perhaps 3-5 years ago, before the ValueJet line was introduced.

Bob