• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

mutoh rockhopper 38 heads & dampers

martfarm

Hi all got printer running sort of yellow streaky black zero, need UK supplier for new damoers & printheads, black damper split when flushing so going to replace all can anyone help thks again for help Martin

studio10

Sory, I have no experience with www.digiprint-supplies.com
They sent me information about costs, prices, discount ..
I`m concered about quality of parts: printheads, wipers, dampers, pumps.
So, if anyone make order from them, please share experience with us.
Thanks.

eldominico

mutoh parts

Sory, I have no experience with www.digiprint-supplies.com
They sent me information about costs, prices, discount ..
I`m concered about quality of parts: printheads, wipers, dampers, pumps.
So, if anyone make order from them, please share experience with us.
Thanks.
These printers are exactly like cars, once they leave the dealer they depreciate 50% or more and so on as time goes by.
Quick tip: mutoh uses epson print heads, Epson=Japan, if you buy an original epson print head is the same one that your mutoh dealer is selling, about the "mutoh orginal parts " inside the printer...well open up one and check for your self.
If you have a 40K printer it is not very wise to ask for aftermarket cheap replacement parts, if you have an old refurbished machine like me, go for what ever your budget fits, at the end all parts fail due to use

Stealth Ryder

These printers are exactly like cars, once they leave the dealer they depreciate 50% or more and so on as time goes by.
Quick tip: mutoh uses epson print heads, Epson=Japan, if you buy an original epson print head is the same one that your mutoh dealer is selling, about the "mutoh orginal parts " inside the printer...well open up one and check for your self.
If you have a 40K printer it is not very wise to ask for aftermarket cheap replacement parts, if you have an old refurbished machine like me, go for what ever your budget fits, at the end all parts fail due to use

3rd Party Parts have a recorded history of premature failure... In my experience I have always been served well when buying OEM parts... JMO, nothing more...

sir i have my mutoh toucan, outdoor machine, it has an error :"negative pressure" we already replaced mainboards lines of negative and positive pumps but still showing the same problem.. please help!!!

Larry L

Hi all got printer running sort of yellow streaky black zero, need UK supplier for new damoers & printheads, black damper split when flushing so going to replace all can anyone help thks again for help Martin
I am not sure just what your problem is, I just replaced my maintenance station $400 and now my colors are working fine. This needs to be replaced every few years so you get a good seal and and a good cleaning on the head.

Compilla

I am not sure just what your problem is, I just replaced my maintenance station $400 and now my colors are working fine. This needs to be replaced every few years so you get a good seal and and a good cleaning on the head.

The MSA needs to be replaced every 6-12 months according to Mutoh.