• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

mutoh rockhopper I won't power up

rikou

hello
please i need your help,i've a problem with a rockhopper I 64" after a cleaning cycle it don't print black (print only lc,lm,y)so i thought my be the head fuse blown so after i chek the motherboard even verify the head fuse i changed the voltage of 2 variables resistor RV1,RV2.
after robooting the machine it won't power up only the heater and the role take upare in goog function no problem but nothing in the panel,what's the problem is it the power borad supply??? thanks for u're suggestion and need u're help :helpplzzzzz

rikou

hello
thanks randya i think so the voltage soo any solution plz am really lost what could be transistor or i have to change the power board,i hope not change the mother board ,i need help u're plzz

randya

It is very possible that the change in voltage has damaged the motherboard.

If you can change the voltage back, if not, you will probably need a new motherboard.

rikou

thanks,
i contactesome one from service maintenance he come next mondayto fix the problem i'll let you know about the problem thanks at all