• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh -Setting Head Rank

oreen

I just finished replacing my maintenance station and black printhead on my Mutoh Falcon Jr.- It was quite easy replacing the parts but I was worried about setting the voltage for the black printhead- it is actually called Black head rank. You have to enter the hidden maintenance menu. Press and hold the Head Cleaning, Menu and Shift button together and press the power button. The printer will initialise and you will enter the hidden menu. The lcd should show DIAG:Exam- Go to DIAG:parameters- PARAM:Update- UPDATE:Head Rank. That's the basic path, follow the instructions on page 140 to 143 in the maintenance manual if a step is missing. You can also set your capping position here. My printer is back up and running fine.

signs1976

Hi oreen, can you tell me what to do if it says"no capping position" I bought a secondhand machine with no manual. Cheers

aecsrl

power on the printer , with back , menu and cleaning pressed.

go to adjustment menu , go to home press enter .
bye

Espartaco1967

Hello my name is Orly

desire to know if somebody knows that can sell to me to encoder
strip 38, for mutoh junior outdoor falcon