• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh Spitfire problems Error 240?

cikal

Hello!
Any one can help me please with this problem. When i strat my printer there is sign no slaveboards E240!
Wath should i do?
Thx

stillmagnolia

Hello, this is from documentation : ''The mainboard failed to make contact with the NMPS (“New Maintenance Pump System”) –board.
Possible causes:
• The LVDS-cable is not properly connected to the NMPS-board Verify LVDS cable and
connections
• Incorrect firmware version in the NMPS-board. Firmware MUST always match with all
boards Initiate a firmware-update of the slave-boards by starting up the machine + Cancel
+ Enter.
• Verify if there is no error LED indication on the NMPS-board
• Verify if the ALIVE LED on the NMPS-board is flickering If not, verify power supply and
replace when necessary
• Verify if the CAN-LED’s are not burning continuously This can indicate a communication
problem or a malfunctioning CAN bus malfunction.
Always check:
• If all RJ45 cable connections on all the slave-boards are properly connected
• If after all those above described actions, the same problem still occurs, replace the
mainboard."'