• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh stops printing

packman

I'm running an agfajet sherpa 43i from flexisign with a network card. Been running it for 18 months and today it stopped working.

I've checked the connections and the network name and address and all fine. It starts to print but then halfway through just stops and says on the control panel "receiving port 2". Fans are still running and the heads returns to capping station.

Any ideas what the problem could be?

Thanks in advance

Mark

packman

Thanks. I think it may be sorted now, while I was waiting for a reply I changed the network address and its just finished a full test print with no problems.

Cheers Mark

randya

Be sure and remember that your printer has a static IP address, everything else in your system probably is dynamic DCHP.

If and when you shut everything off and turn it back on, turn your printer on first, otherwise something else my take that IP address and give you conflict.