• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh Tech in Florida (tampa bay area)

LenXIII

Does anyone know a mutoh tech in the tampa bay area? Or even anywhere in florida that wouldnt mind traveling to work on a mutoh? Freelance is OK with me, the printer is not under warranty and I don't really want to spend the $$ mutoh expects to send a tech out.

flipman57

Mutoh Tech

Hello, what model do you have and when do you need it serviced? I have a guy but he won't be available for a week or two.

Thanks!

Gordy Saunders

I thought Fellers was selling Mutoh. I could be wrong. Don't know if they have a tech, but I would bet they could give you some direction.

harleyhawk22

FGi left me out to dry very poor service

Florida Graphic Supply in Clearwater. Warning Warning Warning
If you are looking to someone to send you part or service you mutoh unit I would recommend staying away from them. I had orders placed with them for critical part they did not ship them. Did not call me back and tell that. Now i have new print head at 1500.00 and 320.00 in damages sitting with ink in them. I have made over 9 calls to final get scheduled to have service and now to day they called and canceled so between the no shipping of parts for me fix it they left me hanging and may now lose the new head that is in the machine. I was going to switch from another company for my supplies to them. But as the didint return my 9 calls to get service and then cancel 22 hours before my appoint time. I had already loaded the machine and rented a truck to take it down there. Very poor treatment from them will also be filling a complaint with bbb and Mutoh. I have 13 cnc machines and never been treated like they have treated me.
If you know of a good company on the west coast that works on mutoh please email with them

Last edited:

greglauter

I have been with FGS for over 3 years and order from them at least once a week. I have also had my Mutoh 1204 serviced by them twice in 3 years (by Shawn). I can honestly say I have not had one problem with them, all great guys and are always helpful. Harley sorry you are having issues, but can I ask why you didn't just call and have them come out to your location? Seems like you went through a lot to try to save a buck. When I had my issues, I called and they came out the next day (or day after depending on their availability). Shawn brought all new parts with him, diagnosed the issue, fixed it and I was back up and running. He also followed up the next day to make sure everything was running properly. Everyone has an opinion and my opinion is, FGS knows customer service, period (now a days it is hard to find). Good luck Harley, hope things work out!