• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh toucan incomplete printing problem. please help!!!

alangraph

Printer and tech in Bogota
Hi, i have a muroh toucan 87"printer. I am using photoprint 6v2 as a rip and an axis print server for comunnication (i also have the original seh print server). When i send a file the printer beging to print without problem but at some point (it varies without any pattern) it just stop printing. It finalize the print as it was over and then stop. It doesn't emit any error code. I try using the mutoh sendtcp program. And put the machine to receive archive and the print (using the internal hard drive) and with some archives it pass all the way and print fine. but with another ones it just stuck at some point and cancel the printing.
It cannot be any sensor or enoder because the problem arrise before printing. So i suppose it has to be something with the data.
Any though on this one. I have change the print server and no luck.
Please help!!