• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh Toucan LT Pump Diagram/Repair Manual

tandem signs

I was wondering if anyone could help me with a pump diagram or picture of the pumps hooked up on the machine. I had a service tech come in a few days ago for an encoder error, he fixed that then told me he had to take the pumps out and unclog them since no ink was coming out of a couple of the colors. He ended taking them all apart and cleaning them all out. Now I have issues with most of the lines. He told me as he was leaving he didn't have much experience on this specific machine. Now I am thinking some of the tubes were hooked up the wrong way and not pulling the ink. Also if anyone has a file for the repair manual to this machine that would be great, we can't really afford to pay another technician right now and have it not work again.

Thanks in advance!

Graphics2u

This is pictures of a 2 pump system (4 Head) and 4 pump System (8 Head) Falcon II. These machinces ae very similar to the Toucan. Not positive they are exactly the same but it might give you an Idea.

Attachments

• Pumps.jpg
    Pumps.jpg
    362.2 KB · Views: 103

tandem signs

Thanks, that image helped a little. They machines are a little different in the pump area but I should be able to figure it out.