Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mutoh ultima

Discussion in 'Mutoh' started by msenjur, May 21, 2008.

1. msenjur

msenjur Member

May 21, 2008
    Slovenia
    how can i set that the cutter will make cut-off 1cm after plot (when i'm performing print&cut function). I'm using auto-align function, with 5mm frame. And cutter always cut-off 2cm after black line! i have tried page mode, sheet-off margins, in software (easysign) Start point behind the plot... nothing! it take no effect!

Thanks!

Tags:
  2. Rollie

Rollie Very Active Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Ontario Canada
    Had the same problem... fixed it but can't remember how. If it comes to me I will repost

BTW welcome

3. msenjur

msenjur Member

May 21, 2008
    Slovenia
    i wrote mail to mutoh, and did get some replys with solution, but i haven't got chance to try it out!

4. Paul Schoofs

Paul Schoofs New Member

Aug 27, 2008
    From plotting dialog, click "Edit" button, choose "Plot options", select "start point behind plot" and "Cut vinyl after plotting". I've tested it and works fine with EasySIGN version 5.

5. msenjur

msenjur Member

May 21, 2008
    Slovenia
    hello...

after a while...

that edit plot options doesn't work for me! i don't even know what funcionallity it has! no mather what i type in, always is the same...