• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh/Valuejet 1204 Full waste tank not full! Please Help!

chrisx28

I was away for a few weeks and forgot to pull the ink so when i went to do a print today it was not printing very well, did a few print head cleanings and than I got this error saying that the waste tank is full, being I just changed it i knew it wasn't but I looked anyways, and it wasn't. But even when I pulled my tank out the error remained which usually it tells me that i pulled it out and gives me some options. This error will not go away at all from the time I turn it on until i restart it. Anyone have any ideas on what I can do or should do, I would really be greatful.

FatCat

Hmm, usually when you pull it and put it back in it asks if you have replaced it with new and you say yes, and off you go.

chrisx28

I know, i took it out a few times in the paste and thats what it always asked this time it just message just stays. Just took the lines off and flushed them with alcohol until they leaked clear into waste box so i can't see it being a clogged line either. Grrrrrr, someone please asnswer.

chrisx28

K thanks for the reply I will see if i can figure that out, any suggestion on how to look at that one, it sure does make sense to me that it is a sensor though. Today is the first time I have ever took one of these things apart so any detail would really be great!

chrisx28

Wraps you Rock! It was just tripped, now im a happy camper again. I have everything but yellow when I do a test print and im cleaning the hog as I type hoping to get it unclogged. Man I wont do this again.

Thanks Guys
Chris

chrisx28

Back to norm again, wow feels good, putting it on sleep mode with auto cleaning from here on out. Learned alot today though. Thanks again wraps......