• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh ValueJet 1204 prints on all floor color magenta

supertaho

I ask you about the help. My printer Mutoh ValueJet 1204 prints on all floor color magenta not according to the task! It happens suddenly. In what maybe a problem, prompt me?

supertaho

Here that that turns out when test run is printed.

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 118
Last edited by a moderator:

Gabriel

Not one nozzle?? Have you put them back correctly? If something goes wrong you might fry a fuse or something.

Gabriel

Give me your e-mail address and I'll send you the service manual for ValueJet 1204 with all the instructions.

supertaho

Who has still what that think in this regard? I any more do not know what to do! I have checked up each color of a printing head, separately, through the service menu, all shoots well.
But when I do the test standard, on top all fills in magenta. there are still what ideas that to me to make?

pancarta.es

This is a problem i have had alot of times,
I agree with the previos answers but it could also be the CR board. But most likely it is the printhead that has given up.

I had this problem resently but since the head was new i made the wrong conclusion and left that out of the list of potential problems. Instead i changed every flat cable, the cr board and when that did not do it, i change the motherboard aswell, only my head had a short and blew the new mainboad.

I was told, that if you change mainboard, make sure to change the head at the same time. And also the two head flat cables. But if you need to change teh mainboard flat cables, make sure they are in the right possition, if not you run the risk of damageing the mainboard.

/D