• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

MUTOH Valuejet 1204 won't power on

oreen

Hello all,I have a Valuejet 1204 and here is the problem. I turned the printer on -everything starts fine. Then the printhead stops midway on the carriage. I shut the machine off and try to start it again and it would not power on. I have replace The mainboard, Panel Unit and power supply still nothing.When I press the power button only the relays clicking and the data light and power light lit up nothing on the lcd panel, fans are not running absolutely nothing. Does anyone have any solutions to this? I also live in the caribbean so getting a technician is difficult.

heyskull

This maybe a damaged head release which is easily bent back.
Or maybe a faulty axis motor.
I would be also checking all the sensors to see they are reading material and position.
Also I would be looking for something simple other than the mainboard, Panel Unit and power supply.
In my experience the simple fault that is staring you in the face can be overlooked.

SC