• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh Valuejet 1304 (not printing at all)

Drukfabriek

Hello,

Iam having problems with printing with my Valuejet 1304:

First of all: the Yellow was not printing so i have changed the maintenance station.
Still it didn't work, so i continue further to take out the head and did a head soak.

From there the problem started, then no printing at all!
Only when i did a standard head clean i saw on cyan was on the spit box. and going through the pipes of the maintenance station
but no printing.

So i changed the head cables, the fuses (2 pcs) did a check on the fuses everything was correct and still no luck.

I ve read several threads that this might be a dying head, so I've got a new one.
Installed it with new cables, and still the problems are identical as with the old head.
Only cyan is going through the maintenance station tubes.

Is there someone who has or had this same issue?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Sam

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Which fuses did you change? The one that is on the head circuit is located on the main board and is a very tiny ceramic fuse and not a big glass one. If you didn't check that fuse, that should be the issue.

Drukfabriek

F664AE4C-EE7D-4F77-91C7-4F4A3F546C27.jpeg
I saw 2 fuses on the board and ive changed both is this what you mean?