• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh valuejet 1304 print info needed:(

Hello,
I been doing vinyl signs for just over 4 years and about 3 weeks ago i bought me a "used" mutoh valuejet 1304.
software is FLEXI8 PRINT SE.
no user manual.

When i send a print/picture (always print a black line about half an inch before the picture and about half an inch before the end of the media)
that is my big concern for now.
_sorry if my question sound dumb, but i can figured it out._

I don't intend to use it that much maybe ones per moth as i don't have much use for it but is something that i always wanted.
i was told to run a test print ones per week when not in use so the ink wont clog the lines and stuff, which i will do.

Is there an easy solution to get rid of the black line issue??? and is there a rule on what the basic maintenance is on this printers that i should know and follow??
and finaly does anybody know a site where i can get a copy of the users manual?
Any ideas and/or help will be highly appreciated.

thank you for telling me how to get the black line out, it really help and save me many hours of split hairs, also thank you for the link for the users manual, who know it was under mutoh web site,
thank you again i'm a happy camper now!