Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help Suggestions Question Mutoh Valuejet 1324 - Missing Channels

Discussion in 'Mutoh' started by LAHamilton, Dec 12, 2018.

1. LAHamilton

LAHamilton New Member

Sep 14, 2018
    NWTN
    Hello everyone,

I have recently taken on the task of operating a Valuejet 1324 for my employer. Problem is I am not certain of how it's been maintained. So let me try to get it clear for all who can help....

Recently had 1 channel of each color drop out. I have a good deal at the capping station (double checked) prior to this happening I did have some nozzles dropped out but after a head wash they came back then suddenly lost 4 channels being 1 from each color.

Please send any advise and suggestions on what to try while I wait in the parts I have ordered to arrive. I have ordered a replacement head, dampers, new lines and a MS for standby as I anticipate staying very busy not needing to have downtime.

Thanks in advace.....

P.S.- I am running Nutec Inks currently from Tubelite.

2. LAHamilton

LAHamilton New Member

Sep 14, 2018
    NWTN
    Any one have any suggestions?

Thanks

3. henryp

henryp Member

Sep 25, 2006
    Sydney Australia
    After you replace the parts mentioned and still have the same problem, think about replacing your ink. I am not sure how good or compatible Nutec ink is to the original Mutoh ink