• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh Valuejet 1604 with CorelDraw

JamieG

I am looking at buying a used Valuejet and was wondering if Mutoh has a rip program that comes with their printers or do you have to use flexi? We currently use CorelDraw with our Summa DC4 and rip and print with Summas ColorControl. I dont really want to buy flexi if I dont have to

Compilla

I am looking at buying a used Valuejet and was wondering if Mutoh has a rip program that comes with their printers or do you have to use flexi? We currently use CorelDraw with our Summa DC4 and rip and print with Summas ColorControl. I dont really want to buy flexi if I dont have to

I would suggest you getting Just the RIP (Photo Print) instead of FlexiSignPro since you already have Corel

einsteingraphic

You may want to check with whom you are buying the printer from. Mutoh includes its version of Flexi with there printers. Depending on when the machine was purchased they may have gotten Onyx with the printer. I would ask if they are including the Rip with it. Or you have many options for Rip software.

Jim Doggett

CorelDRAW is a terrific design platform (I prefer Photoshop for bitmap editing and then place them in CorelDRAW if I add vector text, etc.)

Then the RIP for the ValueJet is Wasatch, hands down. The print quality is second to none.

My $0.02,

Jim

JamieG

thanks for the answers. I am leaning toward flexi however I have been in contact with wasatch and might go with them and stick with Corel